[llvm-dev] GSoC 2018 Function Attribute Inference

Nuno Lopes via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 23 12:47:04 PDT 2018

Hi Praveen,

I suggest you have a look at
http://llvm.org/docs/LangRef.html#function-attributes
And then play around with clang and some .c code and see where these
attributes show up and where they are missing. Philip's email gives some
hints.
Also, you can can check which optimizations these attributes are enabling by
grep'ing through the code and the unit tests.

Let me know if you have questions.

Nuno