[llvm-dev] MIR YAML deserialisation failure

Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 22 05:48:02 PDT 2018

I for one think this sounds like a very useful tool for LLVM developers.
I'll try it out with an actual investigation.

Seems to me like this could be a valuable addition to the utils/ directory.
>From my experience with tools such as this, it is the existence of clear
documentation that makes or breaks the tool. If it is possible, I think it
would be good to start with a document describing the tool's capabilities
and instructions for use along with the code itself. This would allow
people with very limited Python knowledge (such as myself) to evaluate the
tool as well.

Lets see if others in the community are interested in this tool joining the
LLVM arsenal, but I would certainly like to thank you for sharing it and
offering to contribute it.