[llvm-dev] GSoC 2018 Function Attribute Inference

Praveen Velliengiri via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 21 10:48:39 PDT 2018

Hello all !
As you (Nuno Lopes) suggested I went through the basics of interprocedural
analysis. I'm new to LLVM and Compilers in general. I have looked
llvm/lib/Transforms/IPO/FuntionAttrs.cpp and InferFunctionAttrs.cpp. As I'm
new to compiler technology I find difficult to come up with new ideas with
respect to function attributes. I would love to hear any additional
resources like blogs, LLVM talks related to function attributes so I can
get more information and write  a good proposal. I know that the deadline
is 27-March, but I'm trying to do a good work this summer and I will try to
make a good proposal it will be a great experience for me.
Thanks
Pree