[llvm-dev] [gsoc2018] Where's the source for clang-doc

Roman Lebedev via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 19 04:25:05 PDT 2018

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 2:16 PM, Saga _-_ via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> Hi
Hi.

> I'm interested in working on clang as a gsoc project. It's under the
> catagory "Clang Tools Extra"
> [here](http://llvm.org/OpenProjects.html#doc-html-generator), but I
> can't seem to find it's source anywhere. Not even at the llvm site
> [documentation](https://clang.llvm.org/extra/clang-doc.html). It isn't
> on github and google is no help either in this case. Does anybody know
> where can I find source for clang-doc.

It's not quite merged yet..
1. https://reviews.llvm.org/D41102
^ part 1, more or less ready, was committed, but reverted (more than
once) and is still not re-committed as of right now.

2. https://reviews.llvm.org/D43341
3. https://reviews.llvm.org/D43667
4. https://reviews.llvm.org/D43424
^ These aren't even reviewed yet.
Personally i don't expect those to land anytime soon (next 30..60 days?)

So if you want to work on the html generator, you'd need to apply
those patches locally first, and work on top of them.

Roman.