[llvm-dev] CMake error due to file addition

rollrat via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 16 19:33:19 PDT 2018

Hi llvm develop-team.

I am using clang/llvm6.0.0 version for univ lab project.I have some annoying
problem using CMake, so I ask for help. I added the following file to add some
features, and modified cmake, but I got a link error.

--------------------------------------
lib/Transforms/Utils/Dependency.cpp
include/Transforms/Utils/Dependency.h

lib/Transforms/Utils/CMakeLists.txt
add_llvm_library(LLVMTransformUtils
    + Dependency.cpp
  )
--------------------------------------

Link error project and link error target project list is as follows.

--------------------------------------
Link error:
	llc, lli, … (more 13 projects)
Link error target project:
	LLVMObjCARCOpts, LLVMipo, LLVMLinker, LLVMVectorize, LLVMInstrumentation
    (the count of projects: 5)

I am working in visual studio to fix the link manually. I get the same error on
linux also. I got this error and tried to make some modifications to
llvm-core/CMakeLists.txt, but the error was not resolved.

If you have a clear answer to this, please answer this.