[llvm-dev] Migration from 3.8 to 6.0 questions (segfault most concerning)

edA-qa mort-ora-y via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 16 23:57:52 PDT 2018

I found the problem with `getOrInsertFunction`. It's now using a C++
variadic template, thus I shouldn't provide the trailing null sentry.
Changing to this works:

    module->getOrInsertFunction("count_malloc", generic_ptr,
f_natural_int );

It looks like LLVM is being slowly C++ modernized, I do the same in my
code over time. :)