[llvm-dev] [RFC] Updating googletest to non-release tagged version

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 15 11:09:50 PDT 2018

+Chandler who might have some thoughts on this.

Could you provide an example here of the motivation for the feature you're
missing? Might help motivate the discussion (and/or we'll end up nitpicking
how it could be done differently without that feature... - which is sort of
where I'm going with this. Combinatorial test case expansion does seem a
bit suspicious to me - I'd hope we could pick a few examples from the
various equivalence classes & that would suffice?)