[llvm-dev] [Support][RFC] MessagePack reader/writer

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 14 09:36:49 PDT 2018

Hi Vivek,

I'm glad to hear there is some interest in the library. From a quick
look at msgpack-c it appears this should be sufficient, but if you
get a chance to look at my API please let me know if there is anything
you need which is missing.

As I mentioned, there is no equivalent to msgpack-c's MSGPACK_DEFINE
for user-defined structs, but I plan to implement something similar.

Regards,
Scott