[llvm-dev] [PDB] [JIT] Write to PDB file when COFFObjectFile is emitted by JIT

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 9 19:00:04 PST 2018

Hi Vivien,

I'm not familiar with Windows development, but I believe you could dump the
object file to disk then run LINK.EXE to produce the PDB. Alternatively, I
think LLD can also produce PDB files (Rui -- is that right?), in which case
you may be able to use that.

Is the aim to be able to debug JIT'd code? Which debugger do you plan to
use?

-- Lang.