[llvm-dev] EngineBuilder().create() => NULL

Christophe Demez via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 2 00:23:27 PST 2018

Hi,

I try to create an execution engine, but I always got a nullptr value :

     _executionEngine = EngineBuilder(std::move(_module)).create();

I build my project with cmake and add the following command in my cmake.

     llvm_map_components_to_libnames(llvm_libs Analysis Core
ExecutionEngine InstCombine Object RuntimeDyld ScalarOpts Support native
mcjit)

BTW, I have also try to execute the LLVM example project "HowToUseJIT",
and it also return NULL ! And then crash !

Any idea ?

--
Luciad Email Signature *Christophe Demez *
PROJECT LEADER

*LUCIAD* <http://www.luciad.com/> CONNECT •  VISUALIZE •  ANALYZE •  ACT

christophe.demez at luciad.com <mailto:christophe.demez at luciad.com> •  T
+32 16 23 95 91