[llvm-dev] 2018 LLVM Dev Mtg - Program committee volunteers needed

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 19 11:45:06 PDT 2018

Hi Tanya,

Happy to volunteer here - I've been on the program committee for 3 years
for CPPCon, which is all online & scoring/writing assessments from reading
the abstracts/proposals.

I'm happy to review proposals for any part of LLVM, but have specialty in
debug info, (C++/frontend) modules, general LLVM IR representation things.

- Dave