[llvm-dev] [lldb-dev] Adding DWARF5 accelerator table support to llvm

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 15 12:13:54 PDT 2018

How do you handle name lookup for nested classes? They have the same
problem (they don't appear in all definitions) - don't appear in all
descriptions of the outer/parent class. (in theory we could ensure there's
always at least a declaration of the nested class - but we don't even do
that if the nested class is unused)

Is it just the case that Clang doesn't mind you adding a new nested class
but it does mind you adding a new member function template? If so, maybe we
could change Clang to support adding new member function templates instead
of extending DWARF?