[llvm-dev] llvm-dev not idenitifying me?

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 5 08:49:52 PDT 2018

You'll notice I have the same problem, as does everyone else in my company
who is posting from their corporate email.
For us it started in late January, and we are prodding our internal IT to
figure it out.  They don't view it as particularly high priority though.
And honestly I can't really blame them; the mail does go through, it's just
not identified quite the way we'd like.

I suppose it could be a configuration thing on the llvm.org end, I was
assuming it was on the sending side for historical reasons.
--paulr