[llvm-dev] Booth volunteers needed for Grace Hopper Conference

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 5 08:29:43 PDT 2018

I'm totally up for it again - really great to demystify the
compiler/tools/system programming field a bit as well as talking to women
who are already familiar with/enthused about it (great when we had women
come up to the booth already knowing LLVM - or those who just loved the
dragon logo & were curious to learn more). Equally, if there's a bunch of
other folks who would like to staff - I'm happy to pass the baton to
spread/share the experience.

- Dave