[llvm-dev] Function start address

Muhui Jiang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 1 22:34:12 PDT 2018

Hi

Actually, No particular reason. I just think this might be a solution, then
I use think kind of method. Querying the symbol table would be a good
choice, but I prefer to use LLVM and dwarf information. I am sorry that I
am not familiar with debug_info. But thanks to your suggestions. I would
like to try to solve it with debug_info. It seems work according to your
comments

By the way, I am still curious about the reason, why dwarf line mapping
table would lost so many function's start addresses' information. It would
be great if you have any comments on this problem. Many Thanks

Regards
Muhui