[llvm-dev] bugpoint --tool-args and --safe-tool-args

David A. Greene via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 31 13:46:44 PDT 2018

Ugh.  Scripts won't work either, at least not by default.  The problem
is that I need non-default options for both the safe and unsafe
compiler.

I hacked in an -unsafe-path option to let me point to a script for the
"bad" compiler.  We'll see if that works.  If it does, would it be a
useful addition?

                           -David