[llvm-dev] how to build NE10 Project using llvm compiler

Tim Northover via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 31 04:36:00 PDT 2018

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 at 09:29, yehuda marko <yehuda.marko at scaleil.com> wrote:
> Does llvm compiler knows to support NEON capabilities? How it support it?

Yes. The compiler supports both NEON intrinsics (as described in
https://static.docs.arm.com/101028/0006/Q1-ACLE_2018Q2_release-0006.pdf),
and will automatically vectorize some loops to produce NEON
instructions. Newer compilers will do a better job there.

> Is there a library (similar to NE10 project) , that support it ? can you share it ?

That library claims to support ARMv8, which I assume means AArch64 and
NEON. There are so many matrix & FFT libraries that we can't really
recommend a single one though.

Cheers.

Tim.