[llvm-dev] StructType --> DICompositeType?

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 24 10:54:57 PDT 2018

They aren't directly tied together, as a type by its lonesome isn't all that interesting to either compilers or debuggers.
But for example a global variable has a link to its DIGlobalVariable, which has a link to its DIType, and so you can associate the variable's Type with a DIType that way.
--paulr