[llvm-dev] [LLVM.ORG] Scheduled Restart of llvm.org services Saturday 2018-07-21 @ 20:00PDT

Mike Edwards via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jul 21 12:16:03 PDT 2018

Just a reminder we will be restarting the llvm.org servers tonight at
20:00PDT.  Please be aware that access to SVN, the mailing lists and the
llvm.org hosted websites will be unavailable during the restart.  We will
send out a final email once the restart has been completed.  Hope you all
are having a pleasant day.

Respectfully,
Mike Edwards