[llvm-dev] Bitcode generated with LLVM 7.0 used in LLVM 3.4

Muhui Jiang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jul 14 18:25:15 PDT 2018

Hi

I need a concolic execution framework based on LLVM. As far as I know, KLEE
might be the best choice. However, KLEE(the stable version) is based on
LLVM 3.4.

I compiled my code with the latest LLVM, whose version is 7.0. Anyone know
whether the bitcode could be used by KLEE. Or do I have to compile with the
old version of LLVM again. Furthermore, if you have any other concolic
execution framework, please recommend it to me. Many Thanks

Regards
Muhui