[llvm-dev] A bug-report too difficult to make

George Burgess IV via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 10 15:56:10 PDT 2018

Hi,

It looks like there's an `extern "C"` declaration in the corresponding
header file
<https://github.com/llvm-mirror/llvm/blob/master/include/llvm-c/Initialization.h#L39>,
which appears to be sufficient <https://godbolt.org/g/UCZ3qo>. All of my
attempts to grep for `LLVMInitializeInstCombine` in my build directory are
leaving me with unmangled symbols, though I can't say the same for
`LLVMInitializeAggressiveInstCombiner`.

r336736 is an attempt to fix `LLVMInitializeAggressiveInstCombiner`. If I
missed something, please let me know. (and if you're still seeing a problem
with `LLVMInitializeInstCombine`, more details about your setup/etc. would
be appreciated.) :)

Thanks,
George