[llvm-dev] Stuck with instruction in tablegen

Bruce Hoult via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 10 00:33:09 PDT 2018

It seems like not really the same case to me. Z80 "F" is similar to the
condition code register in many other machines, and is set implicitly by
all or most instructions.

In the case of x86 EAX and EDX, I wonder if you could define the pair as a
pseudo-register, in the same way that .. well .. H and L make HL etc.