[llvm-dev] Separate test harness for LLVM test-suite

Matthias Braun via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 9 10:32:51 PDT 2018

If this is mainly about size then I would rather propose to split the "ABI-Testsuite" folder into a separate repository. With 1.5G it takes up more space than the rest of the repository combined yet it is coneptually independent of the rest of the testsuite and most people are not running it.

- Matthias