[llvm-dev] Dumping debug information from BC files

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 17 04:21:40 PST 2018

Hello LLVM-World,

I have a question about dumping debug information.

1.) I have compiled an object file with visual studio and debug
information. Then I used "llvm-readobj -codeview" and dumped the debug
information into a file.
This is working great

2.) I used clang-cl for the same task and finally dumped it again with
"llvm-readobj".
Worked great too.

3.) Then I used clang-cl to generate a .bc file - but now I'm not able to
use "llvm-readobj" anymore. Is there any tool available which can dump
this debug information too?

Kind regards
Björn

Als GmbH eingetragen im Handelsregister Bad Homburg v.d.H. HRB 9816,
USt.ID-Nr. DE 114 165 789
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Hiroshi Nakamura, Dr. Robert Plank, Markus Bode,
Heiko Lampert, Hiroshi Kawamura, Takashi Nagano, Takeshi Fukushima.