[llvm-dev] LLVM IR Debugger

Stefan Gränitz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 15 11:54:14 PST 2018

Hi Brenda

You may want to have a look here:
https://github.com/thestr4ng3r/llvm-dbas

The project can be used to re-assemble IR modules and add debug
information on the fly. It's based on the LLVM Assembler as it brings
most of the infrastructure already. I ported it to LLVM 4.0 last year
and it worked well for my limited purpose. Not sure if it's suitable for
adding symbol information for inspection though.

Hope that helps somehow.

Best
Stefan

https://weliveindetail.github.io/blog/