[llvm-dev] We are seeking --> Senior LLVM Compiler Engineer - (Public Semiconductor Company) - San Jose, CA or Portland, OR
George @ Blueprint Recruiting, Inc. via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 11 12:02:46 PST 2018
Please review the job descriptions below and if you or any of your
associates are interested please submit your resume.
This is a full-time position in San Jose, CA or Portland, OR.
Senior LLVM Compiler Engineer
- Develop specific code generation and optimizations in the LLVM-based
- Implement new programming models for new cores and architecture extensions
in the compiler toolchain
- Maintain and optimize the current set of compiler tool chain
- Interact with Hardware architects and other teams, and provide compiler
tools perspective for the processor design as well as application design
- Perform various benchmarking and testing tasks to improve the quality of
the compiler products
- Assist product marketing and product support teams in pre and post sales
Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- BSCS/MSCS with 3+ years of related experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in compiler development
- Thorough understanding of compiler technology and other development tool
- LLVM development experience
- Knowledge of compiler backend technologies such as register allocation,
instruction scheduling, loop transformations, peephole optimizations, etc.
- Expert-level programming skills in C++, C and assembly languages
- Experience with SW development processes: project planning, version
control, bug tracking
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
The following qualifications are a plus:
- Experience with the implementation of embedded processor development tools
- Experience with VLIW, Vector or DSP architecture
- Experience with OpenCL C language support
Start Date: ASAP!!
To apply: please email your latest resume, and let me know if you have
proper authorization to work in the USA (i.e. US Citizen, Permanent
Resident, Green Card, Canadian Resident, H1B Visa) to:
<mailto:george at blueprintjobs.com> george at blueprintjobs.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the llvm-dev