[llvm-dev] llvm.org/docs/ stopped updating

Florian Hahn via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 9 09:58:22 PST 2018

On 08/01/2018 19:16, Matthias Braun wrote:
> I believe the results of the docu generation can be found here:
>
> http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/www-scripts/2018-January/thread.html
>
> (though a nice improvement for the future would be to make this into a
> buildbot or jenkins job so people would get direct blame mails)

Thanks Matthias. I had a look at the error mails, but I could not find
any errors. But it looks like in all error emails, the LLVM sources are
updated to revision 321010, always with the same files changed. Maybe
the script got stuck?

The only other suspicious message in the logs is a python warning when
running Sphinx:

opt/venv/sphinx/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sphinx/util/requests.py:64:
UserWarning: Some links may return broken results due to being unable to
check the Server Name Indication (SNI) in the returned SSL cert against
the hostname in the url requested. Recommended to install
"requests[security]" as a dependency or upgrade to a python version with
SNI support (Python 3 and Python 2.7.9+).

Cheers,
Florian