[llvm-dev] LLVM IR Debugger

Brenda So via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 3 23:11:29 PST 2018

interesting ... just curious, why did they delete "-debug-ir" to begin with
?

Also, it's extremely interesting that gdb and lldb can be used to debug
LLVM IR. How does your code work (on a high level)? A high level
explanation will help me understand what you've done better.

>From first glance, my idea is slight different because your code interfaces
with gdb and lldb while i'm more interested in making the debugger itself
(sort of an extended interpreter).
Yours,
Brenda