[llvm-dev] [GSOC-2018]: Clang Static Analyzer- Create a checker for dangling string pointers in C++

sunil mayya via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 22 12:03:39 PST 2018

Hello llvm-dev

I am Sunil Mayya studying Masters in  Electrical and computer
engineering at TU Kaiserslautern Germany. I am having few C++
programming experience with the industry and use clang static analyzer
for my project.
I am interested in the project "Create a checker for dangling string
pointers in C+"

I have C++11 and C++14 knowledge.
I have started browsing through the source code for the clang static analyzer.

I would like to know if any minor enhancements or bug fixes  could be
done to demonstrate the knowledge of the source code before submitting
the proposal ?

Regards
Mayya