[llvm-dev] Looking for LLVM contract work

Phil Tomson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 21 13:12:23 PST 2018

I've got a couple of years experience working on developing an LLVM backend
for a new, highly parallel processor (Traleika Glacier). Including
developing some architecture-specific optimization passes to improve
performance of generated code on this specific architecture, as well as
improving instruction scheduling using itineraries. I've delved into
TableGen.

I'm looking to leverage my LLVM experience and am available for contracting
either in the Portland, Oregon area or working remote.

You can contact me at philtomson at gmail.com or call me at 503-626-6083.

Phil