[llvm-dev] Nice way to add load shared library for use in JIT

William Moses via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 15 14:48:33 PST 2018

Hi all,

After some time looking through the docs for this, I figured perhaps
someone here would know a quick fix for my problem.

I want to be able to use functions from a shared library in a JIT which is
not linked to my JIT binary.

I can use
sys::DynamicLibrary::LoadLibraryPermanently("/specific/path/to/mylibrary",
&err) to load the library, if I know its path.

However, I don't want to manually code in a path and load the library based
on where it lies in the relevant library path and just use the string
"mylibrary"

Any suggestions for how I might load a library?

Cheers,
Billy Moses