[llvm-dev] Collecting address ranges in DWARFUnit::collectAddressRanges.

George Rimar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 9 07:28:40 PST 2018

>Totally fair call, sorry it took me a while to come back around to this - added in r324702

Thanks ! Have a question: does it need "requres shell" ?
I tried without and it worked for me under windows (had to change check to CHECK: .{{\\|/}}test.cpp:2:51 though).
And I see nothing special probably that might require shell I think. We use cd/rm/cp in LLD testcases
without requiring shell.
(also noticed other tests do that, so it seems consistent, though did not look deeply)

George.