[llvm-dev] ThinLTO and linkonce_odr + unnamed_addr

Mehdi AMINI via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 7 10:58:53 PST 2018

Hi,

My understanding is also that there should be no semantic difference
between linkonce_odr and weak_odr other than the discardable aspect.

So I don't understand why llvm.compiler_used would be a problem here? It
seems to me that linkonce_odr + llvm.compiler_used is exactly like
weak_odr, isn't it?

Cheers,

--
Mehdi