[llvm-dev] A Study on "Dependence capturing strength" of four Dependence Analyzers in LLVM on SPEC 2017 benchmarks

ADIL ARUN DANGUI via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 7 01:35:32 PST 2018

Hi,

I am Adil Arun Dangui, a 3rd year B.Tech student at IIT Hyderabad with a
CGPA of 9.17. I am interested in Compilers, Compiler Optimizations and
excited about LLVM and Polly. I have some familiarity of LLVM structure as
we studied it in the Compiler Engineering course at IITH.

Here
<https://github.com/Adildangui/A-study-on-dependence-capturing-strength-of-4-dependence-analyzers-on-SPEC-2017-benchmarks.>
is the link directing to our study on "Dependence capturing strength" of
four Dependence Analyzers in LLVM on SPEC 2017 benchmarks. You might want
to have a look at our work. Comments are welcome.

Thank you.