[llvm-dev] Phabricator acting funny

George Karpenkov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 2 12:50:22 PST 2018

Hi All,

During the last couple of days I have noticed that my “reviews” page in phabricator show inconsistent content.
Is there perhaps a caching problem, or did database get stuck in an inconsistent state?
This is very frustrating for those relying on phabricator as a task organizer.

E.g. for me the revision D42404 is not in “Waiting on review” list, but it is in the state “needs review”.
In fact, it’s not shown anywhere when I go to reviews.llvm.org, and
I could only dig it up by going to “Authored” and then looking through all of those.
(I wish I could attach the screenshot, but the mailman wouldn’t let me)

Regards,
George