[llvm-dev] llvm building issue

Jonas Hahnfeld via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 1 10:12:54 PST 2018

Hi,

generally, please don't send screenshots: Copy&paste of your terminal
output is much easier and better to search for in the future...
Without the source code, I think nobody will be able to help. You might
be trying $ make VERBOSE=1 to see what's actually happening underneath.
Maybe one command is returning a non-zero exit status?

Cheers,
Jonas