[llvm-dev] [RFC] Proposal: llvm-tapi, adding YAML/stub generation for ELF linking support

Jake Ehrlich via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Dec 30 15:09:23 PST 2018

Some patches have landed and several are up for review but there's nothing
100% working where you can use it today. It's an ongoing effort. I think
linking with MachO is a bit far off at the moment but Jurgen would know
more. It's also my understanding the the MachO linker is lagging a bit
behind in terms of what it can actually manage to link compared to the ELF
and COFF linker anyhow so it might not be the best option for you any how.