[llvm-dev] Is .bc extension required in LLVM bitcode file?

Osman Zakir via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 19 09:39:52 PST 2018

To add: I changed the project-config.jam file in my Boost source tree to have Boost.Build use LLVM, but then when I use "bootstrap" command, I see that it still uses MSVC.  When I looked at the project-config.jam file again at that point, I saw that its content had been reverted back to the default one for building with MSVC.  What's going on?  What do I need to do?  Is there an argument I need to provide to the bootstrap command here so that it'll keep the configuration file content that I want it to?