[llvm-dev] Implement VLIW Backend on LLVM (Assembler Related Questions)

Chuang-Yu Cheng via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Dec 16 04:50:47 PST 2018

Hi Krzysztof,

Thank you for your great guidance! I saw the key sentence: "... we heavily
exploit that" :P
Looks like the hardest part (of course other parts are also not easy for
me!) is scheduler,
I am going to figure out MachinePipeliner and how it works on Hexagon, and
try to
figure out how Hexagon use pre-ra and post-ra, then investigate
DFAPacketizer,
VLIWPacketizerList. Thank you : )

CY