[llvm-dev] How to get the destination in a LoadInst

Alberto Barbaro via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 12 15:05:06 PST 2018

Thanks Joshua and Michael,
Just to to clarify, I'm experimenting with the Interpreter class and
observing the instructions that are executed by it. Just for becoming more
confident with LLVM in general I'd like for each instruction to access to
the various parts of it. In this instance I would like to access to the
%Name that is shown in the textual representation. When I call
Instruction.dump() all is printed correctly so I thought there was a way to
get the %Name ( in my case 5). So my final goal is to obtain it. I
understand that is dinamically generated based on. The execution but I
think that in my case I could access to it. Am I wrong? I hope now all is
more clear :)

Thanks again