[llvm-dev] Automatic GPU Code Generation

Madhur Amilkanthwar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 10 23:18:53 PST 2018

You can skip CUDA code generation and target PTX assembly. PTX is a common
assembly language for NVIDIA's GPU. You may want to look at PPCG, Pluto
projects to get a hint of how automatic CUDA code can be generated by
compilers. They are based on polyhedral model so come with some inherent
limitations.