[llvm-dev] Where's the optimiser gone? (part 5.a): missed tail calls, and more...

Daniel Sanders via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 4 18:18:09 PST 2018

> On Dec 4, 2018, at 17:32, Zachary Turner <zturner at google.com> wrote:
>
> Fwiw, getting a bugzilla account is pretty annoying and is a definite hurdle in getting people to file bug reports.

I completely agree. If bugzilla can't hold back the bot-generated spam without also being a barrier to occasional reporters then we ought to be looking at alternatives. Hopefully, that will be the next priority after the repository migration.

While we're on the subject: It would be neat if godbolt.org could submit bugs directly to our bug tracker. Especially, if that process could run bugpoint too. That way, occasional reporters wouldn't need an account at all.