[llvm-dev] [PM] Simple Tutorial for In-Tree Pass Integration

Philip Pfaffe via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 27 06:03:41 PDT 2018

Hi Bekket,

nice article, and thank you for taking the time to write tutorials on
writing passes and analyses!

The title suggests you're talking about 'writing passes in 2018' which i
read as new-pm passes. This part of the series is purely about legacy
passes though. Is there a reason you left out new-pm passes here?

Cheers,
Philip