[llvm-dev] LLVM/Clang/Compiler-RT tarballs version 7.0.0rc2

Jonas Hahnfeld via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 27 00:32:53 PDT 2018

The answer is the same as two years ago: The tarballs are made available
once ready. The release manager will usually send another email saying
so, the last one said "[7.0.0 Release] rc1 has been tagged" (not
"available").

For reference here are links to older discussions:
  - 3.9.1rc2:
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2016-December/107777.html
  - 3.8.1: http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2016-June/101562.html
  - 3.8(.0)rc2:
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2016-February/094935.html
  - 3.7.1:
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2016-January/093603.html

Jonas

P.S.: I'm sorry if that sounds a bit harsh. But it's really frustrating
to answer the same question again and again - especially to the very
same person.