[llvm-dev] [DebugInfo] DIBuilder missing interface to generate DWARF info for packed_decimal basic type.

Chirag Patel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 22 21:59:52 PDT 2018

Hello Paul,

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I am only looking for dwarf support at the moment and planning to support both PLI/COBOL decimal types. Also thanks for the suggestion, you are right as it is going to be rare cases, so it will be better to implement a separate subclass to avoid memory overhead for others.

>>  (Somebody is actively working on scaled binary operations, although they have not yet gotten to the point of wanting to support debug info.)
If possible, can you kindly get me in touch with them so I would not spend time on which is already been done?

Regards,

Chirag Patel| Software Engineer
RAINCODE Mainframe to .NET