[llvm-dev] Building LLVM through Bazel

Chris Bieneman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 15 13:27:59 PDT 2018

There have been discussions about adding a Bazel generator before:
https://cmake.org/pipermail/cmake-developers/2017-July/030144.html <https://cmake.org/pipermail/cmake-developers/2017-July/030144.html>

There does seem to be interest in having that support in CMake, and I can't imagine any insurmountable reason why it couldn't be done. The real issue is that nobody has put in the time to do it.

-Chris