[llvm-dev] M68K codegen target

Gmail-m4yers via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 14 11:32:17 PDT 2018

Hello friends,

A couple years back I’ve started a M68K codegen port of LLVM, and then suspended it for the lack of free time. Now I finally got some time and willing to continue working on it. To keep up with LLVM changes I'd like to merge it upstream.

There is already patch for it: https://reviews.llvm.org/D50314 <https://reviews.llvm.org/D50314>, but then I was reminded that adding a new backend is not a small thing. So, at this point I require an advice, help or both on how to proceed, and since the patch is quite big I am not sure that a single person would willingly spend time reviewing it entirely.

Kind regards,
Artyom