[llvm-dev] Passing arguments to var args function

Liad Mordekoviz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 8 06:42:01 PDT 2018

Hey Tim, thanks for the quick answer,
this looks exactly like what I was trying to achieve, I was hoping there
was something more clean,
I was wondering how the community would accept a change in the TD,
if the code at CallinvConvLower.cpp:138 would've passed the IsFixed flag to
the AssignFn then all those workarounds wouldn't be needed,
this example is only one of a few I can think of for expanding the
CallingConvention tablegen capabilities regarding this issue.

Thanks for the answer.