[llvm-dev] [7.0.0 Release] The release branch is open; trunk is now 8.0.0

Martin J. O'Riordan via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 3 06:43:39 PDT 2018

Thanks Paul,

I won't be pushing anything to the branch, but I will merge it with my own branch so that I track the v7 stabilisation until its release.

What I have done is integrated the r338536 sources from 'master' into my branch (I have been tracking ToT up until the branch), and now I will integrate from the current state of 'release_70' until the final release of v7.0.0.

All the best,

	MartinO