[llvm-dev] [lld] Any chance to get review for a couple of patches in a couple of years?

Rui Ueyama via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 23 22:21:39 PDT 2018

Hi,

Yes I'll do that. The situation has changed a lot since then and lld got
support for other architectures, in particular aarch64. But if I
remember correctly, there was a discussion whether we should bring this ABI
oddness to the ABI standard body (if exists) or not. I wonder if there was
some progress on that.